Carss Park FC was established in 1930 by St George Football and played under the name of St George on a field which is now the location of Dick Caines pool.

As the club grew a local prominent resident by the name of Charles Pirie approached Kogarah Council with the idea of relocating the club across the road and taking over a block of land which was part swamp and part tip. It was at this point in time the club colours changed from red and white to maroon and white. In the late 70’s St George Budapest was using Charles Pirie and built the current clubhouse dressing room canteen and storage facilities the club utilises today.

Charles Pirie remains as our main ground, along with the midi and mini fields that so many Carss Park generations of players have grown up on, most notable ex-players include internationals Paul Degney and Aytek Genc, Matthew Breeze (A-League Referee), Richard Plesa, Dean Bouzanis, Nikolas Tsattalios and many more. Several Carss Park female players are also beginning to work their way through the grades with current Matilda Theresa Polios being one along with current Wanderer Demi Koulizakis.

In  2014 Carss Park Football Club was rocked by the sudden passing of there beloved President and friend Darryl Hancock. Season 2015 saw the birth of Darryl’s dream, the need for Special Needs Football. In conjunction with the St George Football Association, Carss Park founded the St George Warriors and just like way back in 1930 when Carss Park Football Club was born out of St George Football today the St George Warriors are born out of Carss Park Football.

As the oldest club in the St George Association, we are proud of our tradition, heritage and commitment to football over the past 86 seasons.

Established:1930 as St George formally also known as Kogarah Bay.
Club Colours:Maroon and white
Home Ground:Charles Pirie Reserve, Parkside Drive
2016 Junior Teams30
2016 Senior Teams8

r0_0_3189_2126_w1200_h678_fmax  r0_1_1200_676_w1200_h678_fmaxPBL_3201 PBL_5832