- Over 14 Years Old?
- Willing to accept and exciting and new challenge?
- Wanting to keep fit and active?
- Wanting to put something back into the game?
If you fit any of the above criteria then you are just the person St George Football Referees Association are looking for to Referee in 2021!
Ex Adult Players, Male & Female especially welcome!
- Active Participation in the World’s greatest game.
- You get paid to have the best seat in the house for the Game.
- Fully structured training and coaching program.
- Promotion to the highest level starts here.
- Equal opportunities for Males & Females.
- Cadet Program available for persons 11-13 years.
- Comradeship within a friendly and progressive association.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Where: The Pinnacle, South Hurstville RSL Club, Connells Point Rd, South Hurstville
When: 14th February 2021 (This is a one day course)
Time: 9.00am – 4.30pm
Cost: $60 – includes Law of the Game Book, and course resource notes.
Payment required prior to course.
Eligibility: Minimum age for candidates is 14yo (at the 1st April, 2021)
Registration: Expressions of interest email@example.com or Paul 0429 030 556
Course registration – https://education-ffa.sportingpulse.com/event.asp?EIDMC=1149343&MenuID=%2f17038%2f0
Pre requisite: Completion of FFA Online LOTG course https://laws.myfootballclub.com.au/
Full session must be attended to be considered for accreditation.
*Successful applicants will be subject of a ‘Working with Children’ check. Prohibited persons need not apply.