Football St George (“FSG”) have today announced the engagement of the services of Sport Session Planner, a leading sports software company which has grown to be recognised as one of the world’s leading sports software providers, with thousands of users around the globe.
FSG clubs will have access to the latest state of the art 3D session planning software which they can use to generate quick sport session plans with outstanding visuals.
The aim of this initiative is to invest further in Coach and Player Development to all football participants in the FSG community.
FSG’s Community Football Technical Director, Brian Dene said, “Sport Session Planner will be a perfect tool for our community coaches to use in the planning of their training sessions. There’s a saying, ‘Failure to Plan is Planning to Fail’. For our coaches in the Association, it will provide a clear guideline of their session, it helps them organise their session, it gives them foresight, it helps keep them heading in the right direction, it helps them manage their time, and it will be useful to their assistant coaches and managers”.
“We need to continue to improve the coaching experience for all our participants across the region. We firmly believe that the Sport Session Planner platform is a great coaching tool that will support the education and development of our local coaches, which in turn will benefit our local players.” Dene concluded.
FSG would like to send a special thank you to James Robinson, Head of Australasia for Sport Session Planner, for his support as we commence the roll out of this initiative to the FSG community. Some of the feature’s our local coaches will have access to are:
- Plan, Prepare, Conduct & Review Training sessions and Matches for the organisation
- Use on any Desktop, Android, IOS or Tablet (Touch Screen)
- 360o Camera
- Session Planner
- 4 Libraries – Personal / Club / Curriculum / Public Library (1 million+ Sessions)
- Drag & Drop system to Create a Session
- 3D Female / Male / Child Avatars
- Create Animations
- Attach Videos to the session
- TeamSharing (Ability to share a session with animations & videos on with players via QR code or a link)
- Telestration tools (Coach Paint over a session plan or over the video)
- Review your session (Record Evaluation)
- Match Day System
- TeamSharing https://bit.ly/TEAMSHARING
If you would like to get in touch and know more about this initiative, contact Brian Dene – FSG Community Football Technical Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.