Australia’s community-based football clubs continue to play a key role in the development of football in our country. There is no doubt that they represent a driving force for participation and enjoyment for their members within the inclusive great game of football.
To ensure football club administration and operations at all levels of the game are of the highest standard, Football Federation Australia has established the National Club Development Program (NCDP). With the assistance of all Member Federations, select Associations, Zones, Branches and clubs we would like to present this program to you and your members.
Staff from FFA and Football NSW recently visited the SGFA to provide an overview and update on the program which will provide a clearer model that helps develop and maintain a successful football club. The NCDP is an enhanced and on-line version of the previous National Club Accreditation Scheme (NCAS) that was introduced in 2012.
The NCDP will be accompanied with an on-line resource library that will provide relevant and in depth information and the tools necessary for your club to grow and improve.
The NCDP is expected to achieve these objectives:
- Improve processes and control mechanisms of affiliated clubs
- Assist Member Federations and Governing Bodies to better support clubs, by facilitating a process which encourages greater engagement
- Improve the efficiencies of the sport
- Establish bench marks of success across Australia
- Improve player retention
- Increase female participation
- Increase Aldi MiniRoos Participation
- Embrace and support inclusivity
- Increase the number of clubs accessing and utilizing the National Club Development Program
- Improve net promoter score among administrators
As a means of collating systematic feedback from clubs on the NCDP, it would very much appreciated if you and your club could complete this short on-line survey.