Are you and/or your teammates tired of not having a referee every week? Well now its time to make a difference.
The St George Football Referees Association (SGFRA) will be conducting an off-season referee course.
- Over 13 years old on the 1st April 2019?
- Willing to accept an exciting and new challenge?
- Retiring as a player or coach/team official?
- Wanting to keep fit and active?
- Wanting to put something back into the game?
- or simply wanting to learn the Laws of the Game (recommended for RTOs)
If you fit any of the above criteria then you are just the person that the SGFRA is looking for to train and a football referee.
- Active participation in the worlds greatest game.
- You get paid to have the best seat in the house.
- Fully structure training and coaching program
- Opportunities to progress to the highest level starts here
- Equal opportunities for males and females
- Comradeship within a friend and progressive Association
Venue: Carss Park Football Club – Clubhouse – Charlie Pirie Field, Parkside Dr, Carss Park
Date: 25th November 2018
Time: 9.00 am – 4.30 pm (Please arrive by 8.45 am as course must start at 9.00 am)
Cost: $60 – includes Law of the Game Book, and course resource notes.
Payment required prior to course.
Eligibility: Minimum age for candidates is 13 years old (at the 1st April, 2019)
Pre-Registration essential – Click Here
Expressions of interest firstname.lastname@example.org or Paul 0429 303 556
Pre requisite: Completion of FFA Online LOTG course
Complete course must be attended to be considered for accreditation.
Successful applicants will be subject of a ‘Working with Children’ check.
Prohibited persons need not apply.