Lugarno FC is looking to appoint a Club Coaching Director for football season 2019. The appointment is for a two year period subject to an annual review. This position reports to the Lugarno FC Executive Committee and entails some of the responsibilities outlined below.
- Coordinate club wide training.
- Administer player development program.
- Train coaches and assist them plan and implement training sessions.
- Provide guidance to coaches and team officials on game management.
- Act as a mentor to club coaches and team officials.
- Maintain the club’s training resources.
- Provide coaching and advice to challenge individuals within the club.
- Encourage increased participation, involvement and commitment.
- Undertake other activities as directed by the club.
- Promote Lugarno FC’s values of fun, friendship, football and families.
This position is a paid position and the applicant must hold a current FFA C licence.
Please note candidates applying for this position must have a current Working With Children Number.